Shopify SEO gets more accessible with the Yoast app! Yoast is a powerful tool that helps optimize your content for Google and other search engines. It also offers Shopify specific features to help improve your site’s visibility online. Yoast was explicitly designed to work with the Shopify platform, making it easy for e-commerce sellers to manage their website’s SEO needs without having any technical skills or knowledge of HTML/CSS coding.
Yoast SEO offers the same capabilities as the popular WordPress plugin, making optimizing Shopify product pages and blogs more straightforward.
Yoast SEO is launching a paid software in January 2022 that will bring the capabilities of its WordPress app to Shopify. Yoast SEO for Shopify will include a 14-day free trial. After the free trial, Yoast SEO for Shopify will charge a monthly subscription of $19.
The Key Features are as follows:
- SEO analysis: Helps you optimize your blog posts for essential keywords.
- Readability analysis: You can generate SEO-friendly product pages and blogs with real-time readability analysis that shows how and where your content may be improved.
- Automatic structured data: Yoast SEO adds necessary structured data (schema) to Google’s understanding of your website, which is needed for it to understand what you’re about.
- Social media previews: You may also see how your items and posts will appear on Google when they’re shared on social media, in addition to visualizing what they’ll look like.
The Paid version includes the Yoast SEO academy, which offers seven courses and quiz tests to improve your skills. 24/7 priority assistance is also available from Yoast.
On January 20, during Yoast’s online version of YoastCon, you’ll be able to learn more about the Shopify app from speakers who will discuss everything eCommerce SEO. Both WordPress and Shopify users will benefit thanks to Yoast.
What are some of the advantages of using Shopify?
The advantages of using Shopify over WordPress are:
- Shopify is a hosted platform, which takes care of hosting and security for you.
- Shopify has an extensive app store, with everything from accounting to shipping.
- Shopify comes with built-in features like Shopify Payments and Abandoned Cart Recovery, making setting up your shop and taking payments easy.
Shopify allows a novice to create a start selling online very quickly with little to no coding experience. The downside of Shopify is the price and customizability, which can soon add up in costs before you make your first sale.
Will this new Yoast app help Shopify take market share away from WordPress? Probably not; 43% of websites on the internet are built using WordPress, which doesn’t appear to be changing any time soon.
No matter your opinion on Shopify vs. WordPress, the Yoast App for Shopify will make optimizing your store’s SEO a lot easier.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is a multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Merchants can use Shopify to sell online, in-store, and on social media. The platform offers a suite of tools to help businesses manage inventory, process orders, accept payments, and fulfill orders. Shopify also provides a marketplace for merchants to sell their products and services. In addition, Shopify offers a range of services to help businesses grow their online presence and reach new customers. These services include website design, marketing, and SEO.
What is Yoast?
Yoast is a program that helps people to improve their website ranking on search engines. It does this by providing feedback on the website’s structure and content, and suggesting ways to improve it. Yoast is used by millions of people around the world, and is one of the most popular WordPress plugins. Yoast is available as a free and premium version. The premium version includes additional features, such as the ability to optimize for multiple keywords, and access to support from Yoast experts. Regardless of which version you use, Yoast can help you to get more traffic to your website.